Monday – Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm
Dog and cat licenses are available Monday – Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm.
Phone: 856-299-0098, x102
- A late fee of $10.00 is charged after May 1st.
- Bring a copy of your pets rabies shot and a copy of the spayed / neutered certificate. A copy of each will be kept on file.
- If you would like to pay by mail, please fill out the pdf application form found below for each pet and include a self-addressed stamped envelope so we may return any papers you sent along with your pet’s new tag and License Certificate.
- Checks or money orders are accepted by mail, made out to: Borough of Penns Grove.
- If your veterinarian determines that the rabies vaccination would be dangerous for your pet, please fill out the Rabies Exemption form .
Please note these are PDF documents which may or may not readable by Screen Readers. Any resident using a Screen Reader may contact the office to inquire about receiving alternate copies of these documents.