Sharon R. Williams, RMC, CMR
Municipal Clerk / Registrar of Vital Statistics
856-299-0098, ext. 103
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Borough Clerk serves as the Secretary to the Municipal Corporation, Administrative Officer of Elections with the Borough, Secretary to the Governing Body, and serves as the liaison between the Governing Body and the public. The Clerk’s office receives, distributes and assigns all correspondence on behalf of the Mayor and Borough Council; responsible for the preparation of the Agenda for Borough Council Meetings and to record and prepare minutes of the meetings; Custodian of all official records of the municipality.
Please note these are PDF documents which may or may not be readable by Screen Readers. Any resident using a Screen Reader may contact the office to inquire about receiving alternate copies of these documents.
- Voter Registration
- Primary, General and School Elections
- Copies of Resolutions, Ordinances and Municipal Codes
- Use of Facility Applications and Permits
- Park Rental Application and Permit
- Employment Applications
- Liquor License Applications
- Social Affairs Applications and Permits
- Solicitors, Vendors, Raffle, Bingo, Yard Sale Applications and Licenses/Permits
- Receives Applications for Zoning Permits
- Receives Applications for Planning Board
- Street/Road Opening Permits
- Taxi/Limousine Licensing
- Municipal Search for Improvement
- Custodian of Records – OPRA (Open Public Records Act)
- Notary Public Services
- Marriage Applications & Licenses – By Appointment Only
- Issuance of Death, Birth and Marriage Certificates